Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Oh right, I have a blog...



Just a few things floating around my head the past couple of days...

That joke ^ makes me laugh. I may or may not have a lame sense of humor.

We have "officially" lived together for about 6 months now, and I'm juuuuuust starting to feel like we're getting the hang of it. Is that normal? Is it also weird that I thought it was going to be easy? I mean really, we've been together since the stone age and I was here 90% of the time anyway...

I wish I could just live in the moment. I'm always wishing for the next big thing (or even small thing - hurry up weekend!) and before I know it a month or two has gone by and I don't remember a single thing that I did. I really need to stop doing that.

I could probably eat frozen yogurt everyday of my life and be completely okay with it. I also cannot for whatever reason call it 'froyo'. It bugs me. And now that I'm talking about it, I really want some - original, please, with strawberries, kiwi, mango and cap'n crunch. Thanks.

I'm getting the hang of things in the kitchen, kinda sorta. I made dinner two nights in a row this week and both times it was edible! It was things we've had a million times before, which can be good and bad - you know what it's supposed to taste like. And you know what it's supposed to taste like. Either way I was pretty proud of myself.

I really want frozen yogurt right now.

Why is the 4th of July next week? Where did the month of June go? (See statement #2 above. Ugh.)

No comments

Post a Comment